Tuesday 18 September 2007

Hello - it's the girls from Devon!


HELLO! We are so excited to be starting our own blog as we have lots of Dale friends who already have them and and we felt it was about time we joined in. We are Molly (sitting in the photo) and Gertrude (lying down in the photo) and we live in Devon with our humans Kate and Paul. I am almost 3 years old and Gertrude was 1 just last week - we have lots of stories, adventures and photos to share with you as we are really active girls! I am a sensible, gentle pacifist by nature, whereas Gertrude is proving to be a right naughty little bossy boots - she always grabs onto my beard or legs if she wants something from me (I hardly have any beard left since she arrived...) and I always give in. Anything for a quiet life (although secretly I admit to quite enjoying a good wrestle with her - but if I always look as though I am losing I get all the sympathy too, so I'm not that silly!) Over all, I'm really happy to have a little sister but goodness is she hard work at times. I LOVE licking her ears inside and out, so she's good for one thing at least..... My favourite thing is running and swimming - I could win awards with my swimming as I am pretty good at it now. Gertrude isn't so keen about the water yet, though she has had a go....but I don;t think she'll be winning any awards any time soon....what a splash she makes!!

5 comments:

The Thuglets said...

Hello Miss Molly & Gertrude

we are sooooo pleased you have your blog! Can't wait to see all your wonderful photos.
Love
The Thuglets

p.s. Extra kisses from Webster & Teddyxx

The Black and Tans. said...

Hello Molly and Gertrude

Great to see your blog up and running. Look forward to lots of reading and photos.

Molly and Taffy

Miss Ellie and Baz said...

Hi Molly and Gertie
Great blog you have here.
Welove all the photos.

Ellie the Super Dale and Harley Bear xxx

Jackson's J1 and J2 said...

Hello Miss Molly & Gertrude! I'm Jackson the Wire Fox Terrier. I think of myself as an honourary airedale as I like to think BIG! J x

Mojo, Digger and family said...

Hello Molly and Gertrude
I nearly fell off my feet in excitement to find another 'Dale from Devon in the blogverse! Aroooooo!

big wet licks from a village near Tiverton

Mojo