Monday 5 May 2008

Pawty Down Under!

Wooofarooos!!!
We are going to a pawty!
AND
it's in Australia!
Willow and Putter have kindly invited us to their joint celebration this month and so we better start packing our bags and decide what we should take.
We hear there will be lots of activities: we vote for climbing Ayres Rock best of all - can you believe it??
Thanks for the invitation guys -
can you book us a place on Aire-Ruby - we're coming on down!
(see, it's not just our mum and dad who get to go to Australia - now we're invited too!)
Love Molly and Gertrude
xx

5 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

We're going too, girls, and we can't wait! We've been doing our homework and getting familiar with all the sites we're going to see and we're PSYCHED!
See you soon in Australia!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Stanley said...

Hey, girlies!

Stella & I will see you two there! We can't wait!

Are you guys having any Thuglet Withdrawal Symptoms? I wouldn't be surprised. They sure are missing you guys!

Please give your mama's belly a goober smooch from me, and know that I'm sending lots of juicy goob smooches for the two of you!

Goob love,
Stanley

Noah the Airedale said...

Waaaaa hoooooo, we're so glad you can make it. I think this is the first down under party. We've got lots planned. See you soon.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Kirby said...

Isn't it so exciting. I've always wanted to go to Australia and now I get to go and party! Wooo hoo! I just booked my seat on Aire Ruby. I'll see you down there!

Your pal,
Kirby

Persephone and Buster said...

hey M & G... we want to come too!! we've never been to aussie-land!! but our grampa was there...hmmmm a long time ago.. anyhow.. how exciting your news is and tell your humans congrats!!.. i do like my name lots.. persephone is a very special goddess.. sometimes they call me sephie blue or sephalenabeana... now don't forget theBUSTER!! the human momm likes buster keaton! ;o]]
Ms. Persephone & theBUSTER too